Vítejte! Přihlásit se Vytvořit nový profil

Have you seen that Runescape is consistently radiant?

Autor nfkjasfas 
Have you seen that Runescape is consistently radiant?
23.09.2021 10:16
F2p Skiller Guide. Matamurem here. I have created an F2P member's guide that covers a few of the skills they can apply RS3 Accounts. Once i get membership, the rest of these abilities will be added. It is very important to learn constructive criticism...

Rune Med Helms. You'll get around 50% of the money back if the item is worth more than 100 million. Med Helms sell for 11.4k in the event that prices fluctuate. Platebodies are priced exactly the same as Med Helms but will sell at 39.5k.

Runecrafting 99. Air runes are a simple and fast way to earn money. You'll receive 308 runes for every 28 RC. Each rune is 5 gold. It is 308*5 = 1540 to buy a load. Do 100 loads and you will get 154000 gp. If you're a mage the runes can be obtained quickly and for a very low price if they are bought. The essence can be mined using the aubry teleporter for no cost and is the simplest method of gaining RC.

After I've keyed many times (since 70 dg), i have compiled an outline of keyer and raider Cheap RS Gold. This is my recommendation however, please make it better. You can use the mark option to control gds, skill door, and skill rooms.
Promiňte, ale pouze registrovaní uživatelé smí přispívat do tohoto diskusního fóra.

Přihlašte se zde.