Vítejte! Přihlásit se Vytvořit nový profil

Our cold calling sales process, phase by phase

Autor geeker1 
Our cold calling sales process, phase by phase
20.09.2021 02:53
First of all, I tell you:
L phases as of the sales process are always the same . What is different are the actions that can be done within each phase.
So in this post I want to tell you what those phases are and, in case it works for you, what actions we do ourselves with cold calls, with real data, in Efficy .
Tajarat.com.pk strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects blue town lahore location map

What are the phases of the sales process?
They are the same for everyone, whatever your company:
1. Prospecting: Get lists of potential clients.
2. Opening: The first call.
3. Negotiation: The first meeting.
4. Objections: Denials from clients.
5. Follow-up: The rest of calls and meetings until moving to the last phase.
6. Closing: The sale.
And now yes, the actions within each phase:
What actions do we do ourselves in each phase?
1) Prospecting: Lists of potential clients

To get a list of potential customers, the first thing is to know who your potential customers are. In our case, at Efficy , we know that companies that are looking for commercials most likely need a CRM .
So knowing who they are, I know where they can be, for which in our case I do this:
1. I go to Infojobs and look for companies that have a commercial job offer. But beware, I don't stop there. Here comes the trick.
2. I go to L inkedin , I put the company and I get the names, surnames and title of the people who work in that company. And magic! With Efficy Starter I get the direct email of that person.
3. From Efficy and I send you a personal email . IMPORTANT! I leave you this key post with my own cold email sequence in case it inspires you for your product / service.
Ah! I send the email from Efficy because this way the response of the potential client is automatically saved in their contact card and, thanks to this, I can set a task to call them later without ever opening the door to any potential client. In addition, when I go to call, in a single click I see the last thing we have spoken, and thus I make the first call with the highest quality without losing a second, which is the next phase:
2) Opening: The first call

Uff uff, the first call is what scared me the most when I started selling. The reason was because of the blocking that I was on the other end of the phone for the conversation to continue ... Until one day I realized something scientific: people picking up the phone cannot continue the conversation until they solve 2 questions, which arise unconsciously in your head:
1. Who is on the other side?
2. What do you want from me?
In our case, at Efficy , we do it like this:
* Me: «Ring Ring Ring Ring….»
-Customer : «Hello, {name of online marketing agency} , how can I help you?
* Me : «Hi, good Javier ! What's up?… Look, I'm Tomi from Efficy , I'm calling you because I've seen on your website that you do {online marketing} … »
-Customer : «Yes, yes»
* Me : «Great, look, I'll tell you, we are the simplest and most useful CRM for SMEs and {online marketing agencies}, and I'm calling you because we work with many companies like yours so that your commercials sell more, and I think you'll it may be very interesting ...
And from here, you can follow the conversation and move on to the next phase:
3) Negotiation: The first meeting

Throughout the conversation the person will continue to ask questions unconsciously.
And there is a method, well known in marketing and sales, called AIDA, which is represented in the form of a funnel and which is divided into 4 based on these questions.
The method says that people are at the top of the funnel and that, as the salesperson resolves their doubts, they fall through the funnel until the end of it, where the sale occurs.
So the question would be, what are those questions?
A: ATTENTION >> What is your product / service? Is it focused for me?
I: INTEREST >> What is the main value?
D: WISH >> And it also covers everything I need?
A: ACTION >> How do I buy it?
The key is to create a sales pitch so that if the customer asks you a different question, you can return to the funnel once you answer it. I leave you our own sales argument in case it helps you to make yours!
Because of course the client will ask you questions, some positive, but beware that also others negative, that is:
4) Objections: Denials from clients

They are like holes in the sales funnel. They always appear, but since you already know they are going to come out, the cool thing is to be prepared with your courageous response to cover them up.
For example, if you are at the beginning of the conversation when you have not been able to give value, and they tell you:
-Customer: Can you send it to me by email?
In our case, our answer is: * Me: «Yes of course! To be able to send you the most precise information, just a very quick question, and we are already hanging up… How do you follow up on your potential clients? Do you use any tool, like Excel, for example?

- Client: «Yes. We use Excel. »
* Me : «Great. That is precisely why I am calling you! The truth is that Excel is very good, but we must admit that in the end it becomes almost unmanageable, right? It happened to me and I solved it with a CRM. What a CRM is for is for… »
And I already link with my sales argument.
This is an example, but if you want to know how we solve the other more typical objections: "I don't have time", "I'm not interested", "It's expensive" "Can you give me a discount? I leave you this post with my responses to 5 sales objections and a magic word to resolve any objection .
In any case, no matter how well you respond to objections, every purchase process has its time and deadlines, and therefore the key is to follow up to infinity, and for this you need a secret weapon.
5) Follow-up: All other calls and meetings
There is a Nasp study that says that:
« 80% of sales are from the 5th call / meeting. But instead, only 1 in 10 commercials does. «
In fact, it happened to me in one of my companies: Sketches . com . The commercials had 8 goal meetings / week, but they only followed up on the ones that were going very well, thus losing a lot of possible sales in the future (the ones that the NASP says hehe). I asked several friends and they told me that the solution was to use a CRM . We did it, but they were all very complicated for an SME and small business, so we created a CRM for ourselves. Seeing that it worked so well for us, we decided to market it, and it is precisely Efficy.
I leave you a post where I explain in more detail how we solve 3 commercial errors with a CRM .
In summary, thanks to the fact that we sent the first email from Efficy , I keep saving what we talk (emails + notes + tasks) and thus I follow up without wasting time or information.
Well, when you have already passed the opening, the negotiation, the objections and, thanks to a good follow-up, you have been able to continue giving value for as long as the client needs for the purchase: You have finally reached the last phase!
6) Closing: The sale
Perhaps the most scary phase for commercials, but in our case it has never been like this. The reason is that we have always been 50% successful.

If you know the sales process and the actions to be taken in each phase, it is not scary, you reach the end of the funnel, and there you just have to have a call to action prepared, that is, how you have to be hired. And yes, once you say it, " shut up "
If you shut up, at that moment the client says "yes" or "no", but the whole truth comes out.
If you talk, like "think about it", "I'll send you an email with what we talked about", or whatever ... you will only have returned to the top of the funnel again.
Silence is uncomfortable but leads to sale. I leave you a post with motivational movies in which you can see many of these tricks.
Promiňte, ale pouze registrovaní uživatelé smí přispívat do tohoto diskusního fóra.

Přihlašte se zde.