Vítejte! Přihlásit se Vytvořit nový profil

Golden Goose Outlet to

Golden Goose Outlet to
22.12.2020 10:10
When influencers started appearing in street style photos and getting front row seats at Fashion Week in the early 2010s, the talk was that they would soon replace editors. Come 2020, that hasn't really happened; there may be some overlap between the two jobs, but they're still quite different (at least, this editor thinks so).

Take a silk striped robe coat: Inspired by trying to merge sportiness with staid estate-wear, the piece was made entirely from silk scraps donated by Alexander McQueen's atelier, which provides leftover materials to fashion designers in England. "Over the last few months I haven't been able to get access to new fabrics or new materials and it's forced me to really work in a more sustainable way," Stokey-Daley says.

Similar to winter's shearling coats, a black leather moto jacket has always been the epitome of classic cool when it comes to fall style. This season however, the street style set from Paris has us coveting a different hue. https://www.goldengooseinsale.com/ The proof of the re-emergence of truly individual, irreverent dressing is all over the most popular items, most influential people, and most talked about moments of the year. Consider the rise of the JW Anderson cardigan, a Raggedy Andy by way of Tom of Finland sweater that blew up on TikTok when creators saw Harry Styles wearing it and figured out how to DIY their own versions.

These ovoid dresses, with their soft curves, feel less like the showy poufs of the Emanuel Ungaro '80s and more in step with the gentle blouson lines of Ungaro's peer, Romeo Gigli. "I had 10 minutes to get there, and the tank I wanted to wear was dirty, so I just took another one of my tanks and made it a crop top," he says.

I never considered myself to have a "uniform." Instead, I found joy in testing out new trends and experimenting with all sorts of looks at the office. Creating a full picture is really the root of my Golden Goose Outlet personal style, and no outfit of mine is truly complete without a great pair of shoes, a funky handbag, plenty of jewelry, and a fine piece of outerwear.
Promiňte, ale pouze registrovaní uživatelé smí přispívat do tohoto diskusního fóra.

Přihlašte se zde.