Vítejte! Přihlásit se Vytvořit nový profil

RuneScape - They give you lots of resources quickly

Autor wfuuopy 
RuneScape - They give you lots of resources quickly
08.10.2021 08:36
One of the most valuable lessons I've learned from Clanner is the importance of RuneScape gold responsibility. When I was playing F2P warring, I was in two different clans. I was taught the art of leadership, management, and, even, a little php/html.

Divination skill can create divine locations. They give you lots of resources quickly, until your daily limit. They have extremely high XP/time and GP/time ratios and are well worth the effort daily. Your daily limit will depend on your level. The maximum is 250 at 2500. Every resource you've harvested and each resource obtained from other people who utilize your location contribute to your daily limit. However, certain resources are more prone to filling up than others.

You are able to put as many holy places as you like per day, but only one per day. If you're looking for XP you must collect it from the divine locations other players place, and not place any of your own. If you're not worried about XP and are just looking for fast profits, then you should place the holy locations of your preference in areas that are busy.

World 48 Burthorpe banking at 0:00 UTC is the ideal location to search for Divine Locations. To check the time, press alt+ to access developer's console and then type anything. If you cannot gain access to World 48, World 2 Burthorpe bank is the best alternative. You can skip the daily reset by going to World 134 DG bank at xx.45 when sinkholes have ended. World 48 has a lot of yews, and sometimes box traps. World 2 offers everything else.

One resource is obtainable from most divine places at a rate per 1.2 second. Only Rune rocks and magic logs are exceptions I've come up with. Magic tree Addy rock, Runerock, Herb patches 2, and 3 are amazing places to earn money. Since you don't need to pay 6 rune ores to buy old school rs gold make one, Rune rocks are among the most profitable places.
Promiňte, ale pouze registrovaní uživatelé smí přispívat do tohoto diskusního fóra.

Přihlašte se zde.